The North Face 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket Men's
Embrace the trails with The North Face 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket. Inspired by the iconic design lines of the 1996 version, this jacket is packed with features to keep you comfy and classy at the same time. The 700 fill goose down grants superior warmth yet remains extremely compressible, and the stowable hood packs into the collar when not needed.
Crafted from shiny ripstop fabric with a DWR finish, this boxy jacket keeps you dry during bad weather. The secure-zip hand pockets allow easy storage, while the right-side stow hand pocket and oversized baffles complete the look.
The North Face 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket features:
- Relaxed fit offers plenty of room for movement.
- Smooth lining and durable yoke with a DWR finish provide warmth and durability.
- Embroidered logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder adds a pop of style.
- Exposed, VISLON centre-front zip and a bungee cinch at the hem permit a secure fit.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs ensure a snug fit.
- Centre Back: 26".
- Average Weight: 775 G (1 Lb 11.34 Oz).
- Body: 100% nylon; Yoke/Lining: 100% nylon taffeta. Imported.
* Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union.